MS Word allows you to insert pictures into your documents and then lets you format it in different ways. The 2007 edition of MS Word has got a Picture Tool which will allow you to add photos into your documents and then you can edit these images in various different and innovative ways. In this tutorial you will learn how to insert pictures into your MS Word document. You can also learn about Eliminating the Blue Light with Windows 10 Night Light.
Adding a Picture in MS Word 2007:
For inserting photos into your document in MS Word you need to follow these steps.
- First of all you are required to place your insertion point where you need your image to appear.
- Now in the next step select the Insert tab.
- Now you need to click on the Picture command from the Illustrations group.
- You will notice that Insert Picture dialog box will appear.
- Now you need to select a file from your computer.
- Once the image file is selected you are required to click Insert and the image will appear in your document.
Wrapping Text around an Image:
In order to wrap text around an image you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to select the image.
- After this you are required to select the Picture Tools Format tab.
- Now click the Text Wrapping command from the Arrange group.
- Now left-click on menu option to select it.
- Now move the image around to see how the text will wrap for each setting.
- There is a Position button which has got pre-defined text wrapping settings. This button is situated to the left side of Text Wrapping button.
- Now you need to click on the Position button and a drop-down option will appear now hover over the option to see what it will do.
Cropping an Image:
For cropping an image you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to select the image.
- Now select the Format tab.
- Now click on the Crop command and you will notice that a black cropping handles will appear.
- Now left click and move the handle for cropping an image.
- Now click on the Crop command for deselecting the Crop Tool.