We are living in an era where image editing process has become a profession and there are loads of creative people in the world who are using the tool for there benefit and they are also making their living through it. You can apply various different effects on your images like you can make a tie dye in it. Tie dye is done on the T-shirts and you can do it easily in Adobe Photoshop. You can also learn about Creating Photo Album in PowerPoint 2010.
For creating tie dyes you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to create a new document in any size like letter size or A4 size. You can also adjust the color mode and the resolution by following the options.
- Now in the next step you are required to select the color and apply the a wet media brush. You must find the scatter dry brush and set the size to 1100 pixels. Now paint the new layer with the brush in any way.
- Now in the next step you need to decrease the size of the brush to 700 pixels and select any other color. Then paint it over the 1st layer.
- Now you need to apply the previous step again but decrease the brush size to 500 pixels and change the color as well.
- Now repeat the process again but similarly decrease the brush size and change the color and paint it over the layer.
- Now when you have painted four different colors now you will apply the radial blur on your new layer.
- Now you need to specify the amount of blur and then click on zoom and best for setting on the radial blur.
- With this you can easily create an extraordinary tie dye on Adobe Photoshop and use it anywhere you need on your photos.