In MS Word hyperlinks can be added into your documents which will let you have access to different websites and email address directly. MS Word will provide you various different methods of adding hyperlink into your documents. For adding the hyperlink you can either use automatic link formatting or convert text into link. Hyperlinks are composed of two different parts. The 1st part is the address (URL) and the 2nd part is displayed text. MS Word can easily recognize the web address and email address the moment you type them and it will change into hyperlink automatically the moment you will press Enter or the Space Bar. You can also learn about Creating Circle in AutoCAD.
Formatting Text with Hyperlink:
- In order to format the text with Hyperlink you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to select the text which you want to format as a hyperlink.
- Now select the Insert tab and after that click on the Hyperlink command. ( Insert Hyperlink dialog box can also be accessed by right-clicking the selected text and selecting Hyperlink.)
- You will notice that Insert Hyperlink dialog box will appear.
- The selected text will appear in Text to Display field at the top.
- Now in the Address field type the address which you want to link to and after that click on OK.
- Now the text will be formatted as a hyperlink.
Editing and Removing Hyperlinks:
Once the hyperlink is generated you can edit, copy, open or remove by right clinking on it.
- For removing a hyperlink you need to right-click the hyperlink and then select Remove Hyperlink from the menu.