Adobe Photoshop is a handy application which can be used for editing your images and turning your ordinary images into a masterpiece. You can add various different effects into your images and one of them is the fire effect.You can also learn about Adding Tie Dye in Adobe Photoshop. In order to learn how to add the f ire effect in your images you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open a new document and set the background color to black. Set the foreground color to orange.
- Set the size of the document according to your choice.
- Now render the clouds and for that you need to go to the top toolbar and select Filter>Render>Clouds.
- Now save your fire and this filter will render the Gaussian clouds with the foreground as well as background colors. Now if you use different colors it will led you to numerous different interesting effects.
You can also apply the fire effects into your text and for that you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open the document with a text layer in it and after that create a new one. It is very important that the text be on the different layer than the background.
- Now duplicate the text and for that you need to drag the text layer to the new layer icon at the bottom of the Layers window.
- Now you need to add the Outer Glow and then modify the glow color from yellow to white and the opacity 100% and after that click on OK.
- Now you need to apply the Gaussian Blur in it and from the Filter menu select the Blur>Gaussian Blur. Now set up the Smudge Tool in the toolbox and with these settings you wil Draw the fire as any kind of brush.
- Now in the next step you need to use the Smudge Tool and brush these letters outwards in order to give flame appearance.
- Now you need to apply the Radial Blur from the Filter Menu for that select Blur>Radial Blur.
- Now you need to make the image Greyscale and for that you need to select the Image menu and select the Greyscale.
- Now you need to convert it to the indexed color and then go to the Image menu and then select Mode>Indexed Color.
With these steps you need to get the fire effect into your letters.