Guest account in Windows 10 lets the other people use your system without changing the setting of your PC. With guest account no one can install the applications as well as can not access the private files. When you need to share the computer with other people temporarily then guest account comes in handy. IN Windows 10 is it not very easy to turn ON the guest account from the Control Panel.You can also learn about Creating a Polygon in AutoCAD.
For turning ON the guest account you need to follow these steps.
- First of all you need to right-click on Windows button and then select the Command Prompt.
- In the next step you are required to click Yes when you are asked to continue.
- Now you are required to type the following command and then click Enter.
- net user Visitor/add/active:yes
- Now you need to press Enter twice when you are asked to set the password. By pressing Enter two times a blank password will be created for the account.
- Now you need to type in the following command and hit Enter.
- net localgroup users Visitor /delete
- This command will remove the Visitor user from the default users group.
- Now type the following command and then hit Enter key.
- net localgroup guests Visitor /add
- This will add the Visitor user in the guests group.
- Switching to the Guest Account
- For switching to the guest account you have to follow these steps.
- Click on the Windows button.
- In the next step you need to click on your username.
- Now click on Visitor.