Windows 10 is the latest Operating System from Microsoft which has enhanced the user experience greatly. In Windows 10 when your computer boots you are required to click with your mouse button or you need to swipe up on the touch screen for disappearing the lockscreen before you access the login prompt.You can also learn about Rasterizing Your Text in Adobe Photoshop.
Now you can save your time easily and click simply by disabling the lock screen you are required to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to open the registry editor and for that you need to press Ctrl+R and then type regedit into the prompt and then press Enter.
- Click on Yes of you receive a warning from User Account Control.
- Now you are required to navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows by opening different folders in the tree.
- In the next step you need to create a new registry key which is known as Personalization of does not exist already. For creating the key you are required to right click in the right pane and then select Key from the menu and rename the key to Personalization.
- Now you need to navigate the Personalization key.
- Right click on the right pane and then select New and then DWORD Value.
- In the next step you need to name the new value “NoLockScreen.”
- Now set NoLockScreen to 1 by simply double clicking on its name by entering the “1” in the Value data field and the pressing OK.
- Now once you have gone through all these steps you will get rid of the lock screen upon the next reboot. If you ar required to re-enable it all you have to do is to modify the registry setting from 1 to 0.