Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft and it has enhanced the user experience to a great degree as it is a very user friendly operating system. Since its initial release Windows 10 has come up in many builds as the developers are constantly working on its improvement. IN every build the developers have come up in many fixes and features. In this tutorial we will discuss one of the features added in Windows 10 and that is the Windows 10’s Night Light. It has been studied that the blue light that is coming out of the bright screens of your laptop and mobile will reduce the ability to fall asleep quickly. The blue light will maintain your energy all the day and it will trick you that it is still day time. Earlier you needed a separate application for removing the blue light from your computer’s screen but with Windows 10 you are given a new feature called Night Light for eliminating the blue light.You can also learn about Sharing a Webpage in Edge Browser in Windows 10.
In order to activate the Night Light you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you need to open the Start menu.
- Now you need to access the Settings Menu by simply clicking on the gear icon.
- Now you are required to select System.
- Once System is selected you need to select Display.
- Now in the next step you need to toggle the Night Light switch to ON.
- Now click on the Night Light settings for adjusting the level of blue displayed or determine the time for Night Light in order to activate automatically.
After these simple steps you will be able to eliminate blue light with Windows 10 Night Light feature.