Now world has become a global village and most of the people who are living in the western hemisphere are doing businesses in the eastern hemisphere. There is a time difference between these two hemisphere and if you make slightest of mistake related to time you may end up facing huge financial losses. In such situations Windows 10 will allow you to setup various different clocks for displaying times from different parts of the world. For accessing them you need to click the clock located in the Taskbar. Now instead of displaying the current time it will display the timezones from many other locations which have been set up. You can also learn about Adding Fire Effects in Adobe Photoshop.
- 1st of all you need to open the Settings by clicking on the Start menu or by simply typing it into the Cortana.
- Now you need to click on Time & Language.
- Now you are required to click on Add clocks link for setting up clocks in different timezones.
- Now you are required to click on the option to Show this clock. This option will show you the original clock.
- In the next step you are required to click the 2nd Show this clock option and then set it up to the timezone of your choice by selecting it from drop-down menu.
- Now you need to rename Clock 1 and Clock 2.
- In the next step you are required to click Apply located at the bottom right.
- Now you need to click OK.
With these simple steps you will be able to add the clocks from various different time zones in Windows 10.