MS PowerPoint lets you import set of photos ito a photo album presentation. With the photo album feature yiou can easily select, rearrange, adjust as well as add text to your pictures. By default one photo will appear on each slide but you can adjust the slide layout in order to include multiple images. You can also learn about Disabling Lock Screen in Windows 10.
In order to create a photo album you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the Insert tab.
- Now click the Photo Album command in the Images group and then you are required to select New Photo Album.
- Now you will notice that Photo Album dialog box will appear now locate and click on the File/Disk… button.
- Now you need to select the desired image files and then click Insert.
- Fore selecting all the images in your folder you need to click the 1st image and then press and hold Shift key and select the last image.
- Fore selecting multiple nonadjacent images you nee dto press and hold Control key while clicking the desired images.
- The Phot Album dialog box will provide several options for moving, adjusting, changing the layout of pictures. You need to edit if required and then click Create to insert pictures into the photo album.
- A separate presentation will be created for the photo album and by default it will include a title page and one picture per slide.
- With these simple steps you will be able to create a Photo Album in MS PowerPoint 2010.