In Windows 10 Edge browser has been introduced for enhanced web browsing. Microsoft Edge browser has replaced the old Internet Explorer as the default web browser and with this browser you can share the pages effortlessly. People now are days are annoyed of copying the URL of the desired page and paste it to the social media in order to share the page with the friends but now Windows 10’s Edge browser has solved the problem by simplifying it.Now you can post the webpage directly to various networking sites with a simple single click.You can also learn about How to Turn OFF Notifications and System Sounds in Windows 10.
In order to share a webpage on any social media site you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to open the Edge Browser.
- Now once the web browser is opened you need to open the desired the web page.
- Now you need to tap the Share button which is located at the top right of the web page.
- Now press the drop-down arrow which is located right next yto the name of page for selecting the format which need to share i.e. a webpage or as a screenshot.
- Now you need to select the channel where you need to post the web page like on Twitter, OneNote, Mail or Facebook etc.
- Now fill in the captions and hit post.
- With these very simple steps you will be able to share a webpage in the form of HTML or as a screenshot with just a single click.