Microsoft Windows is an operating system which is most widely used all over the globe. Windows was 1st introduced almost three decades ago and since then it has come up in many different versions and the latest one of them all is Windows 10. Developers have emphasized greatly in the development of Windows 10 and the user experience has been enhanced to a great degree. Working with Windows operating system has become more easy and simple with the introduction of Windows 10. Windows notifications options have been evolved greatly in Windows 10 operating system. IN the following tutorial you will learn how can you turn off the notifications and system sounds in Windows 10.You can also learn about Adding Clocks from Different Time Zones in Windows 10.
In order to turn OFF notification and system sounds you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to click on the notification icon which is located at the botttom right of the screen. The notification icon is located at the edge of toolbar right next to date and time.
- Now you need to click on All Settings icon which is located at the bottom right.
- Now you need to select System from the main Settings screen.
- Now you are required to select Notifications and actions in the left sidebar.
- IN order to turn OFF the notifications completely you need to slide the Get notifications from apps and other senders button to the OFF position.
- Now in order to be more selective with your notifications and not to disable them completely you need to scroll down to Get notifications from these senders section and decide what you are able to tolerate: sounds, banner or neither from each option.